Psalm 3:3 But You, O LORD, are a shield for me, my glory and the One who lifts up my head.
Psalm27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14 Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD!
Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 5 They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed.
Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Psalm 103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; 3Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; 4Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; 5Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
Psalm 65:11 You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance.
Psalm 108:13 Through God we will do valiantly, For it is He who shall tread down our enemies.
Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Joshua 6:2 And the LORD said to Joshua: “See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor.
Ruth 3:18 Then she said, “Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day.”
Proverbs 31:25 Strength and dignity are her clothing, And she smiles at the future.
1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.
No comments:
Post a Comment